Thursday, December 9, 2010

End Result


The end result is the same picture with a few additions. I learned how to add multiple layers to the original picture so that I can paint on top of the image. I also experimented with a few different tools (such as the blur tool) to try to make it look more aesthetically pleasing. I have never used photoshop before so I had to watch a few tutorials on YouTube about it. I am not a pro at photoshop and I still have a lot to learn but the image I created gets the message across that I want. From this picture, students can begin to see some of the muscle groups that they did not realize they are using or should be using. One muscle group that some of the students may not realize they should be using are the external obliques. Another one that they may not realize they are using are extensor muscles in the foot and ankle. I think if I really wanted to post pictures or posters that I create from photoshop, I will have to take a lot more time on them so they look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment