Thursday, September 23, 2010

Personal Learning Networks

I'm excited to use my own Personal Learning Network and learn from people and educators all over the world! It's amazing how connected the world is becoming through technology and specifically through the internet. I decided to use google reader for my own personal learning network. I feel the most comfortable with google and because I have used google programs for so many other things I thought that would be the easiest way to start my own PLN. There are so many websites and blogs that I will need to sift through over time to figure out exactly who I want to network with, but one helpful site I found was the Educators Personal Learning Network and I decided to join that and hope it will help me in the future as I become an educator.

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle! I also love how connected the world is becoming through technology. The further I get into the major, the more I realize how important it is to network and have connections to help propel success. It is such a small world if we will just take a look around and invest time into connecting with those around us.

    ReplyDelete